- Vendors will be able to begin load-in on FRIDAY MORNING – 12:00pm NOON. Unless granted alternate load-in time prior to event.
- Vendors will be allowed into the Vendor all day Friday until Vendor area closes.
- Vendors will be allowed into the Vendor area Saturday and Sunday 1-hour before opening.
- Vendors will NOT be permitted into the Vendor area after the Vendor area closes to the public.
- Vendors are not to exceed their 6x6 booth space. Any booth that extends into walkways will need to be fixed. As such, if any vendor/exhibitor has special requirements – including but not limited to large display racks, easels, stand-ups, etc. – a HorrorHound representative must approve these items, at the time the tables/space is booked, or may require vendor to pay for specialty space that does not infringe on aisles or neighboring vendors.
- Vendors are not to utilize walk areas for business, including sales solicitations outside of their 6x6' space..
- Vendors may not hang large banners in any areas of the convention except within their own vendor area.
- All vendor/exhibitor tables/space must be manned at all times during show hours set forth above.
- Vendor agrees to maintain booth until end-of-show (Sunday; 5pm). Any vendor who breaks down prior to close-of show may be fined $50 per table to be paid before future table sales are approved. Early breakdown penalty must be paid prior to next HorrorHound Weekend event.
- No space is guaranteed in any instance. Any funds paid by vendors/exhibitors will be refunded if HorrorHound does not approve vendor/exhibitor contract.
- All merchandise bought or sold at HorrorHound Weekend is done strictly between vendors/exhibitors and attendees/buyers, - HorrorHound Ltd. are not party to or responsible in any way for any transactions made between said parties.
- Under no circumstance may vendor sell food or drinks, including snacks (chips or candy bars) or CBD edibles. Such items fall under the convention center food and beverage licenses and may result in removal or penalties.
- No bootleg (DVDs), weapons (lethal or non-lethal), pornographic, illegal, stolen or copyright infringed merchandise please. Violation of this may result in vendor being asked to leave and there will be no refunds of vendor space purchase. HorrorHound Ltd. reserves the right to decide what is appropriate/ inappropriate material.
- Each vendor is responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes required by law to be owed based on your individual dealings during the convention.
- TABLES ARE SOLD AT FIRST-COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS! Placement is not guaranteed and Vendor Rooms will be filled accordingly.
Sales Tax Information
The State of Ohio requires the seller of ANYTHING to fillout a Tax Application. Completeting the application online helps reduce the time it takes to register with the Ohio Department of Revenue. Once your application is completed and submitted, the Ohio Department of Revenue will contact you within 48 hours regarding the status of your application.
- If you are ONLY selling items in Ohio at HorrorHound Weekend during the year then select Seasonal so your Sales Tax is not due every month except for the one month you sell in.
- We do not verify/check each vendors resell certificates but considering it's a Felony to not file/register Sales Tax in Ohio the $25 cost is minimal.
Our vendor space for events sell out quickly. If you are a new hopeful vendor, the best way to secure a table is to sign up for our mailing list, and keep an eye on our Facebook social media pages. CLICK HERE and click "follow" to make sure you see our updates. Booths usually go on sale roughly 2-3 weeks after each completed event.
- Next Event: HHW - March 22-24, 2023 (Cincinnati)
HorrorHound Thanks You!
In hopes of making HorrorHound Weekend one of the most enjoyable events possible, we thanks every vendor, guest and attendie for their support in the making of this show. One of the tag lines HorrorHound Magazine utilizes is: "Feed the Beast: Tell Your Friends" and we appreciate every single individual who helps make this tag line a reality. HorrorHound Weekend will be one of the most talked-about horror conventions of recent years and we hope it is the first in a long line of continued events. Thanks to everyone who has, and continues to help make this a reality.