Our ballroom will be packed with plenty of opportunities to sell horror toys, t-shirts, books, movies, masks, art and autographs. Tables are awarded on a first-come, first serve basis. No table is guaranteed until payment has been received and dealer contracts have been filled out and returned. Contact us at email@example.com or fill out the form below for a copy of said dealer contract and information about availability. Our last event sold-out early; so dont miss out on this big event - contact us today! Check out information below for dealer rules, tips and suggestions:
Tables for our March 2010 Indianapolis event are SOLD-OUT!
Table costs are $250 first-come, first-serve basis. If wall space is desired make your request early as wall space is exteremly limited.
* $250 Table price is a limited-time cost. Payments sent after 3/01/10 should include the new table cost of $270. Anyone who has not paid by 3/17/10 should include the final price increase of $290 per table. Tables are only guaranteed with the receipt of payment and this contract. Email any questions regarding these prices.
Reminder: Our last show sold out - space is limited. Book your space today!
Vendors will be able to begin unloading Friday morning of the show normally around 10am.
Vendors will be allowed into the Vendor all day Friday until Vendor area closes.
Vendors will be allowed into the Vendor area Saturday and Sunday 1-hour before opening.
Vendors will NOT be permitted into the Vendor area after the Vendor area closes to the public.
If interested in a Vendor Contract please copy/paste the below information and mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Number of Tables:
|Number of Badges:
*You receive 2 dealer badges for your first table and 1 badge for each additional table.
Additional require an additional charge or can be purchased when you arrive.
|What do you sell?
- By ordering tables, you are agreeing that your table will be opperational during the entire time that the dealer's room is open to the public.
- Exhibits may not extend past specified space (including into the aisles or other dealer's booths).
- Each dealer is granted 2 weekend passes per table purchased.
- No table is guaranteed until payment has been received. Table spot is not guaranteed.
- Sell of Copyrighted material, Trademarks, or other intellectual property rights used without proper authorization is not endorsed or permitted.
- All materials sold by vendors are strictly from one collector to another with no rights implied.
- HorrorHound has the right to refuse displayed material we may find inappropriate for public viewing (including, but not limited to, pornagraphic materials). This is a family-friendly show, so all vendors keep that in mind!
- HorrorHound is not to be held responsible for any merchandise bought, sold or traded on the HorrorHound Weekend premesis.
|Sales Tax Information|
The State of Indiana requires the seller of ANYTHING to fillout a BT-1 Business Tax Application; the cost is $25 non-refundable. Completeting the application online helps reduce the time it takes to register with the Indiana Department of Revenue. Once your application is completed and submitted, the Indiana Department of Revenue will contact you within 48 hours regarding the status of your application.
- Fill out BT-1 Application Online here https://secure.in.gov/apps/dor/bt1/
- If you are ONLY selling items in Indiana at HorrorHound Weekend during the year then select Seasonal so your Sales Tax is not due every month except for the one month you sell in.
- We do not verify/check each vendors resell certificates but considering it's a Felony to not file/register Sales Tax in Indiana the $25 cost is minimal.
To help fans attending HorrorHound Weekend this March 26-28th, we have decided to place a vendor list online to let fans know some of the companies currently scheduled to attend the event. This is in no way a finalized list - be sure to check back for updates...
- AMOK Time Toys
- Billy Tacket
- Broken Face Productions
- Carl Merritt Productions
- Cheevies Film Productions
- Cinema Wasteland
- City of the Dead Series
- Club Daikaiju
- Dark Carnival Film Fest
- Dark Sky Films
- Death by Karaoke
- Deth Publications
- Dick Starr
- Dreamhaven Books
- Fear Fair
- Felix Diaz
- Full Moon
- The Ghouligans
- The Insect Kingdom
- Invisible Man Corp.
- Jerry Ohlinger's Movie Materials
- Joel Robinson
- Judas Posters
- Kitley's Krypt
- Kooky Spooky Productions
- Liberty or Death Productions
- Little Red Devil Movies
- Maniac Films
- Mid Knight Productions
- Nightmare Collectibles
- Nostalgic Nook
- Pickel Press
- Quattro Venti Scott Productions
- Red Death Studios
- Robert Freese
- Scott Ford's Drive-In Graphics
- Shock Studios
- Skull 13
- Slaughtered Lamb Studios
- Spellbound Soapworks
- Strychnine Sisters
- Taken by Twilight
- Thrill Me Entertainment
- Unholy Apparel
- Western Evil
- Wicked Chef
|Vendors: If we are missing your links - email us at email@example.com today!
|HorrorHound Thanks You!|
In hopes of making HorrorHound Weekend one of the most enjoyable events possible, we thanks every vendor, guest and attendie for their support in the making of this show. One of the tag lines HorrorHound Magazine utilizes is: "Feed the Beast: Tell Your Friends" and we appreciate every single individual who helps make this tag line a reality. HorrorHound Weekend will be one of the most talked-about horror conventions of recent years and we hope it is the first in a long line of continued events. Thanks to everyone who has, and continues to help make this a reality.